Baubles & Bargains Along Today’s Spring Stroll
April showers bring…fabulous finds! Overcast skies won’t stop the Spring Stroll along Bellevue Avenue, William and Mill streets today from 11am-5pm. Start off with a hot coffee and croissant from Le Petit Gourmet, pick up a bottle of red or white at the Newport Wine Cellar for tonight, treat yourself to something sweet at la Masion do Coco, then make your way along “the Avenue” for some shopping!
Keep an eye out for participating retailers marked by balloons and take advantage special stroll promotions including:
- 20% off at Wish
- free gift from Sequin when you spend $35
- 75% off all sale merchandise at Michael Hayes (TONS of fabulous deals!)
- 25% of up to 3 items (non-edibles only), and treat tasting from the Fruitables treat for canines that stroll and sparkling drinks for their humans at Wag Nation
- Sales on already reduced merchandise at Talbots
- J.McLaughlin will be donating 15% of all purchases to the Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Foundation
- Amazing pieces at Sara Campbell
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: Bellevue Avenue Business Association, Bellevue Avenue Spring sTROll 2012, Fruitables treats Newport ri, Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Foundation Newport ri, J. McLaughlin Newport RI, la Masion do Coco Newport rhode island, Laura Jean Newport rhode ISLAND, Le Petit Gourmet Newport RI, Michael Hayes Newport RI, Mill Street shops Newport rhode Island, Newport Wine Cellar Newport rhode island, Sequin Newport ri, Talbots Newport ri, Wag Nation Newport Ri, William street shops Newport rhode island, Wish Newport RI.