Happy Anniversary, Ray-Ban!
Marking their 75th anniversary, Ray-Ban has revived its “Never Hide” slogan, debuting a complementary “Legends” campaign collection which fêtes the brand’s most classic styles. Ray-Bans have always seemed a signature Newport style, from the original Wayfarer, now available in funky colors and patterns, to super chic Aviators. (Even the Clubmaster, a somewhat hybrid of the two, is appropriately described by the company as “retro and timeless, and as fashionable today as they were when they were the sunglasses of choice of counter-culture intellectuals and civil rights leaders.”)
Coveted by stylish men and women, Ray-Bans are an investment piece (approximately $90 – $230), and should be worn with care. (Note to reader: perpetually-worn-as-a-headband sunnies may rest at the bottom of Newport Harbor if you’re not careful … personal experience speaking).
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: Ran Ban Aviators, Ran Ban Aviators sale, Ray Ban, Ray Ban Clubmaster, Ray Ban sale, ray ban sunglass hut, Ray Bans, ray bans Newport rhode island, ray bans rhode island, ray bans sunglasses, Ray Bans vintage ad campaign, Ray-Ban Aviators, Ray-Ban Aviators sale, Ray-Bans 75th anniversary.