Posts tagged ‘Louis Armstrong Newport RI’
If Cupid’s arrow has struck and you’re looking to celebrate Valentine’s Day over a romantic dinner in Newport, the Hotel Viking’s One Bellevue, a boutique American bistro, is whipping up a special menu by Executive Chef Kevin Thiele. Guests who want to amp up the romance can stay the night in one of the hotel’s luxury Mansion Suites, where socialites, celebrities and dignitaries have stayed throughout history including the Astors, the Vanderbilts, President and Mrs. John F. Kennedy, President Eisenhower, Will Rogers, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Joan Baez, Peter, Paul and Mary, Bob Dylan, Roberta Peters, and more.
Click the MORE link below to jump to the menu, but just to tease you, how does Passion Fruit Butter Poached Lobster with grilled artichokes sound??? I thought so…
Dinner is $149 per couple; Valentine’s Day night rates start at $449. Dinner and hotel reservations can be booked separately or together by calling (401) 847-3300 or 800-556-7126.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)