Autumn is officially here, so it’s time to stock up on seasonal favorites! Let’s get started:
- It’s the Newport GAP’s 1 year anniversary at the Long Wharf location, and to celebrate, the shop (which includes Baby GAP) is having an additional 40% off of kids and baby sale today, and an additional 50% off all sale (adult, kids and baby) on Saturday. Smartphone users: Don’t forget to scan the QR Code at the register—you never know what you’ll get. I scored an extra 30% off a sale item last week for super savings.
- Banana Republic has some amazing markdowns for men and women up to 50% off. There’s a lot of great fall basics mixed in with fun finds at the Newport location.
- Cottage & Garden, the eclectic garden-shop-meets-antique-emporium on Bridge Street, is having a books sale today and tomorrow with 20-50% off select titles.
- Deborah Winthrop Lingerie has a ton of new fall pieces in, plus a nice selection of markdowns (clip the ad in Newport This Week for 20% off one non-sale item).
- Labels for Less in Middletown, which always has steep discounts on major-label pieces, just got in some Columbia fleeces for kids 6 months-size 8 for just $14.99. Also great deals on men’s Woolrich Shirts, Lands End long sleeve tees, Land End ladies jeans and pieces by Pendelton.