Obsessed: Sperry Tuckerfish Thong Sandal

May 22, 2013 at 11:41 am 8 comments

ImageFlip flops are like socks: over the years, you tend to acquire quite a few pairs–good quality ones, old favorites, and cheapies, like the ones you buy for a $1 when you get a fresh pedicure and forgot to BYO flippies. They’re also like socks because it’s not uncommon for one of the pair to go missing. How? The question is never answered, but it does give us an excuse to invest in a new pair.

As I was walking past Helly Hansen last week, I stopped in my tracks after spotting the Women’s Tuckerfish Thong Sandal by Sperry in the window. Classic braided nautical rope detail with Wave Siping™ technology that provides ultimate wet/dry traction make it the perfect pair to wear to a lobster bake, out sailing, to the beach, or bumming around town. The Sperry Women’s Tuckerfish Thong Sandal retails for $50 and rope colors come in black, white (as shown), navy, red, neon green, neon blue and neon salmon. (BTW: this is a new shoe, and it seems to cost $50 across the board, even online at Zappos, Peltz, Polyvore, etc., so if you’re going to pick them up, buy local.)

Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

Island Overstock Starts TODAY! Sara Campbell Sets the Tone for Summer

• 1. Heather @ Kraus House Mom  |  May 22, 2013 at 5:39 pm

Those look just like the bracelets I had to get every summer at the Cape and then had to cut off before school started. LOVE em.

• 3. Michele - The Little Things  |  May 22, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Super cute!!!! My daughter just asked me this morning why I have so many pairs of flip flops!!! Someday she will learn the wonder of “flippie flops” (as she calls them).

• 4. Andrea McHugh  |  May 22, 2013 at 9:48 pm

So cute! We love our flippie flops!

• 5. Chelley / AisForAdelaide  |  May 22, 2013 at 9:49 pm

A beautiful flip flop with a supportive but attractive sole?! What a beautiful summer staple! YES BUY LOCAL!!! Thank you for sharing this gem- I always get ONE summer shoe, and I think this is it!

• 6. Michele C.  |  May 22, 2013 at 10:15 pm

oh those are SUPER cute!!!!! (off to look at online hehe).

• 7. Sharon - MomGenerations.com  |  May 23, 2013 at 8:20 am

I love these… SO nautically Rhode Island perfect! I will be getting a pair of these. Thank you for sharing…

• 8. lizacorbo  |  May 23, 2013 at 9:09 pm

these are so adorable! i am a sucker for the old navy flip flops and i buy them in tons of colors but they don’t last long at all. definitely checking these out 🙂