Who Wants to Get Buzzed?

October 21, 2013 at 12:29 pm 13 comments

ImageThere’s a buzz over at Newport-born, globally adored Farmaesthetics! The company’s Midnight Honey Body Buzz is featured in the November issue of SHAPE magazine (love SHAPE!). Midnight Honey Body Buzz is a luscious at-home treatment by that utilizes whole grains, organic oils and pure honey  to create a rich, round, softly-scented body experience. Honey is complex in its therapeutic benefits to soften skin while being wildly engaging to the senses. This herbal combination creates a body buff to remove dry, rough skin, while wrapping you in velvet, supple warmth, yielding a depth of relaxation rarely achieved in at-home treatments. Plus, it’s great for foot treatments, like an at-home pedicure.

Best of  all, Farmaesthetics products, made right here on Aquidneck Island, are 100% natural, contain certified organic ingredients as indicated, are hypo-allergenic, non-irritating and dermatological tested. They carry a certified shelf-life of 2 years from the date of opening. And much to my liking, they do not test on animals.

To celebrate SHAPE’S coverage, we’ve partnered with Farmaesthetics for a Newport Stylephile reader to with a luscious Midnight Honey Body Buzz Gift Set. To enter, leave a comment below and LIKE the Farmaesthetics Facebook page (click here). Please leave a way to get in touch with you if you win, either an email or Twitter handle. Entries accepted through 11:59pm Friday, October 25. Good Luck!

Directions for your at-home spa body treatment: Pre-mix cornmeal scrub mixture: mix 2 tablespoons Honey Dust Body Scrub with 1 73tablespoon Midnight Honey Bath & Body Oil (measurements in approx. amounts). Apply in shower in circular motion for full body exfoliation (do not worry, cornmeal grains will not clog the drain…). Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry.  Apply 1 tablespoon Midnight Honey Oil to body to wrap the skin in velvety warm moisture that will fully rehydrate & restore suppleness to the whole body complexion.

Ingredients: Midnight Honey Bath & Beauty Oil: soy oil*, honey absolute, vitamin e (2 fl oz glass bottle with pump). Honey Dust Body Scrub: finely ground yellow cornmeal & honey powder (4 oz glass jar). Product available in Scrub Set only. Not sold individually. (*certified organic ingredient). Honey is unlike any other ingredient in nature and has yet to be synthesized in a chemistry lab. Richly round, darkly-scented Midnight Honey Bath & Beauty Oil is an inspired preparation—true, elegant and complex in its ability to deeply condition the skin while restoring suppleness and unleashing the senses. Use for massage or in the bath or shower. Apply after bathing when body is still damp to wrap the skin in rich, warm moisture, or use in combination with Honey Dust Body Scrub.  Mix Honey Dust Body Scrub with Midnight Honey Bath & Beauty Oil for a therapeutic, richly emollient, full body exfoliation.

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

I’m With the Band… These Ain’t Your Mama’s Sperrys

• 1. jackiehennesse1  |  October 21, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Congratulations. Shape magazine is the best! I can’t wait to try Farmaesthetics. I need it to help soften my skin around my neck area.

• 2. Andrea McHugh  |  October 25, 2013 at 9:29 am

You’re entered!

• 3. dmvaillan  |  October 21, 2013 at 2:49 pm

I’ve been wanting to try the Midnight Honey Body Buzz! I already use a lot of their other products, and am absolutely in love with everything I’ve tried so far!

• 4. Andrea McHugh  |  October 25, 2013 at 9:29 am

You’re entered!

• 5. sarahsteidinger  |  October 21, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Amazing! I hadn’t heard of Farmaesthetics, and now I can’t wait to try it. Pregnancy has taken it’s toll on my skin, I could use a little TLC 🙂 @soxysdiamond

• 6. Andrea McHugh  |  October 25, 2013 at 9:24 am

Awesome!

• 7. martinkadelux  |  October 22, 2013 at 12:00 am

That’s awesome. I would love spa treatment at home! Treating myself is better than going somewhere… especially in the cold weather.

• 8. Andrea McHugh  |  October 25, 2013 at 9:23 am

You know it!

• 9. Sharon - MomGenerations.com  |  October 22, 2013 at 10:34 am

I need to get buzzed. Really, really buzzed. And the names of these Farmaesthetics – Honey Dust Body Scrub and Midnight Honey Oil – oh, my! These sound too wonderful and too amazing to this Grandma! (Oh, my Twitter handle? @SharonCouto) Thank you for posting this…

• 10. Andrea McHugh  |  October 25, 2013 at 9:23 am

Perfect!

• 11. Melissa Carrier (@Jemstaa)  |  October 24, 2013 at 9:13 pm

My body needs to get a buzz! This looks heavenly!

• 12. Andrea McHugh  |  October 25, 2013 at 9:23 am

Awesome! You’re entered!

• 13. Mary Larsen ⚓ (@Mary__Larsen)  |  October 25, 2013 at 9:55 am

This is fantastic and something I could totally use !